Sunday, December 12, 2010

Your 2011 Shopping List

Remarkable Creatures by Tracy Chevalier
The Weed that Strings the Hangman's Bag by Alan Bradley
Little Bee by Chris Cleave
Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson
A Long Time Ago and Essentially True by Brigid Pasulka
The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery
Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
In the Heart of the Sea by Nathanial Philbrick
The Kitchen Boy by Robert Alexander
Tamar by Mal Peet

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow--you Photoshopped Heather in the new picture!! Impressive skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to guess that you changed the background to a"Christmas Theme", but I was sure that wasn't it. I cheated and looked at Tiff's comment. Looks great----I am impressed with your skill!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I missed seeing Heather when we were posing for pictures. I guess she sneaked in while we weren't looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Photoshop!! I kept thinking it was the wrong year picture because she was there...LOL.

    ReplyDelete