Saturday, November 29, 2008

Just Because I Can

Are you sure you wanted to make "authorship" available to all of us? I only ask because I could sit here on my computer and ramble about nothing for a very long time and make you all wish that I would s***up and leave you alone. (You're welcome, Kim.)

By the way, what's up with Black Friday? Seriously people. I mean, I like a good deal just as much as the next girl...but why on earth do people feel the necessity to wake up at ridiculous hours of the night and trample innocent people in order to save a couple dollars? Sheesh!

I also made a really great Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. I just thought you should know.

Oh, and I have a headache. 

And d'ya know what else I don't get. Those lame car window stickers with Calvin peeing on various assorted objects. I repeat: Lame.

Have a fabulous weekend, ladies. I'm excited for our party. I have a great book already wrapped. Yippee!

3 comments:

  1. Yep, everyone is an author because this is not my blog--it's the blog for book group. :) Everyone also has administrator rights so you can make it look a lot better than I know how to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a-HA! You are all victims of my evil blog-world domination.

    Or....maybe you're just victims of my late-night-I-should-be-in-bed weirdness.

    Either way, I LOVE IT! (insert evil chuckle here)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are hilarious!! I bet your Thanksgiving dinner was delicious. I want to know what the different food traditions are for Canadian Thanksgiving vs. American Thanksgiving.

    Please post this somewhere so I can read it. :)

    Love you ladies!

    ReplyDelete