Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Collette is Graduating ... at last:)

Hello my book club friends. I gave all of your addresses to my daughter Shauna who sent out invitations to my graduation and graduation party. But, just to be safe, I decided to announce it here again. You are all invited to my convocation at 11:00 a.m. at the Marriott Center on Friday, April 24th. Additionally, my sister and children are having a dinner party for me that evening at 6:00 p.m. at the LDS church across from Krispy Kreme at about 1200 S and 400 W in Orem. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am thrilled about getting back to more regular attendance at book group; exercise; family dinners etc...:) I love all of you and appreciate the support of such a dynamic group of ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment